Tense very easy formula

Today we are learning about Tense..
So what we know that 
                                         Tense ..

Tense...
   The Three Tips of Tense 
                                               _Present Tense
                                                 Past Tense 
                    Future Tense..

We know that evary Tense has four parts_ (Present Tense)
     1.Present Indefinite Tense 
     2.Present Continuous Tense 
     3.Present perfect Tense
     4.Present Perfect Continuous Tense..

   (Past Tense)
    1.Past Indefinite Tense
    2.Past continuous Tense
    3.Past Perfect Tense
    4.Past Perfect Continuous Tense
....
     (Future Tense)
    1.Future Indefinite Tense
    2.future continuous Tense 
    3.Future Perfect Tense
     4.Future perfect continuous Tense...

Now we will knew that all Rules of these Tense..

1. Present Indefinite Tense
 (Positive)  Rule.._Sub+ S/es+v(1St)+O.
(Negative)..Rule_Sub+do/does+v(1st)+O 
(Interrogative)Rule.._Do/Does+Sub+V(1st)+O?

Ex.(p).Ram eats food .
Ex.(N).Ram does not eat food.
Ex.(I).Does Ram eats food.
2. present continuous Tense 
  
(Positive)Rule.._Sub+is/are/am+v(1st)+ing+O.
(Negative)..Rule.._Sub+Is/Are/Am+not+v(1st)+O.
(Interrogative).Rule.._Is/Are/Am+sub+v(1st)+O?
Ex.(p).Ram is eating food.
Ex.(N).Ram is not eating food.
Ex.(I).Is ram eat food?
3. Present Perfect Tense
    Rule.(P)._Sub+has/have+v(3rd)+O.
(N)._Sub+has/have+not+v(3rd)+O.
(I)._Has/have+Sub+v(3rd)+O?

Ex.(p).Ram has eaten food.
Ex.(N).Ram has not eaten food.
Ex.(I).Has ram eaten food?

4.  Present perfect continuous Tense..
Rule.._Sub+has/have+been+v(1st)+since/for+O.

    
    Only Present Tense Today..
Past Tense coming soon..
  Rishi. English Poet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay On My Best Friend